Monday, June 14, 2010

Sticky.com.sg Candies

Om nom nom nom. Very addictive candies.

Gahh i totally got nothing to talk about. Holidays are here, i want a stayover with my bros!!

Need to constantly occupy my mind with things, if not will anyhow think, then emo. Which is a retarded thing to do.

When will my tees arrive?

Oh shit, i just realized i havent touched my basic theory and next week is test. Urgh. MUST one time pass, MUST.

Tip #7623 of life:
Bedok market's bak chor mee is a must try for every Singaporean.

Need to go answer the call of nature.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Bailin,

http://www.rctech.net/forum/singapore-sale-trade/414877-tires-all-sorts-transmitters-sale.html

Check out the Sanwa Blazer transmitter at the bottom. 30 bucks only. contact the guy if you want.

You can use this with my Blue LRP Phaser Receiver which I passed to you previously.